|Company Division:||MITTERA (Analytics/Digital/Studios)|
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
Come join our team of creative powerhouses that include designers, writers, photographers, videographers and more-all committed to wowing our clients and their customers. Mittera Creative Services is a growing, dynamic creative business looking for ambitious design talent to join our team. Ideal candidates understand personal and client growth go hand-in-hand, inspiring them to do their best work while being mindful of deadlines and budgets. If you’ve got a forward-thinking, never-say-die, positive mindset and a great portfolio, we’d love to hear from you!
The Program Manager will manage details and deadlines in a digital marketing, mobile and web development services workflow, as well as working closely with internal and external infrastructure projects. This individual will also manage less experienced personnel in proper project management fundamentals and company culture.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connect projects
- Determine suitable strategies and objectives related to technology projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Manage and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the development staff and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve project scope issues
- Prepare reports to program directors, CTO and executive team
- Four Year degree from college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience, plus previous project management experience in Application Development, Web Development or Creative Services environment
- Experience in client facing presentations and ability to organize and manage a diverse project team. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of practical project management experience in the information technology field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, etc) as well as development software solutions
- Ability to organize and delegate essential project tasks while simultaneously understanding and achieving core project deadlines and requirement
The Mittera Group is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. EEO.
Payroll direct deposit is required.