|Title:||Senior Graphic Designer|
|Company Division:||MITTERA (Analytics/Digital/Studios)|
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
Come join our team of creative powerhouses that include designers, writers, photographers, videographers and more-all committed to wowing our clients and their customers.
Mittera Creative Services is a growing, dynamic creative business looking for ambitious design talent to join our team. Ideal candidates understand personal and client growth go hand-in-hand, inspiring them to do their best work while being mindful of deadlines and budgets.
If you’ve got a forward-thinking, never-say-die, positive mindset and a great portfolio, we’d love to hear from you!
The Senior Graphic Designer should possess leadership capabilities to help guide a client-oriented design team and manage fast-paced deadlines with a positive attitude. The design work will encompass a variety of formats and will involve collaboration with our Art Directors to be sure we exceed our client’s expectations.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of design, communications or marketing and 4 or more years of related work experience in advertising graphics.
- Experience working alongside creatives in a client-based environment is a must.
- This individual must also be an effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to operate a Mac computer is a must.
- A strong understanding of design and photography principles in a retail advertising environment.
- Digital design experience a plus.
- Ability to initiate and maintain good organization of records and information.
- The ability to prevent errors and solve problems.
- The ability to implement professional customer service etiquette.
The Mittera Group is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. Tobacco use is not allowed on any of our properties.
Direct deposit for paychecks are required.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required. EOE