|Title:||Saddle Stitcher Operator|
|Company Division:||Colorfx - Urbandale|
Mittera Group is a multi-platform communications company with more than 750 professionals that provide quality printing, direct mail, analytics, design and digital solutions for clients throughout the U.S.
Colorfx is seeking experienced Saddle Stitcher Operators to join our Bindery Team.
- Binds sheets of paper or signatures into complete saddle stitched and trimmed booklets by operating an automated bindery finishing machine.
- Jogs and cuts paper and board stock to required sizes for printing and cuts and trims finished products using a cutter.
- Folds sheets of paper into folders or signatures, finished or unfinished, using a folding machine.
- Operates small binding machines and drills or perform manual binding operations including tabber, laminator, collator or Sickenger.
- Reads and understands the job ticket, layout sheet, artwork and other specifications before beginning the assigned job. Asks any questions or reports and problems regarding the assigned job.
- Sets up, operates and maintains all pieces of equipment which make up a part of the various binding and finishing equipment in a full-service bindery operation.
- Minimum of two years of bindery experience is required.
- possess excellent work ethic, communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Mittera group is a tobacco free workplace.
All employees will be paid via direct deposit.
A background check and pre-employment drug screen are required. EOE