|Company Division:||Mittera Group|
At Mittera Group, we specialize in innovative concept and design, printing and mailing services to optimize our customers’ marketing programs. We strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join and grow with us. If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you.
Mittera Group is currently seeking a full time Corporate Controller. If you are excited about becoming a key team member in our fast paced, growing company apply today!
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for the efforts and results of the corporate accounting department, overseeing accounting department staff in day-to-day operations. Primary responsibilities include assisting and managing the monthly financial close process, producing financial statements and analysis to support management, leveraging information systems and establishing efficient processes, and implementing best practices and productivity initiatives company-wide to ensure compliance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Masters or CPA with 5-7 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Ability to use advanced financial, work processing and spreadsheet computer software required
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
A pre-employment background check, credit check and drug screen are required.