|Title:||Director of Web and Digital|
|Company Division:||MITTERA (Analytics/Digital/Studios)|
MITTERA Creative Services, a key member of Mittera Group, located in Des Moines, IA, is seeking an experienced Director of Web & Digital to join our growing team of professionals who provide analytics, digital, design, photography and videography services.
The Director of Web & Digital oversees our team of web developers, programmers and data analysts in pursuit of client goals. This position also manages the alignment of innovative print and technology solutions, developing proprietary back-end solutions for both internal and external clients.
The Director of Web & Digital scopes, prices, and oversees execution of all projects (but knows when to roll up their sleeves and pitch in).
• Participate in or lead strategy sessions, contributing both front- and back-end solutions.
• Draft proposals, budgets, staffing plans and timelines for client projects and new business prospects.
• Translate strategies into roadmaps and guide Agile and traditional delivery teams to delivery.
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines.
• Propose workflow, UI, and code structure for new products and improvements to legacy products.
• Monitor performance, analyze reporting, and create recommendations to ensure key goals are met.
• Oversee the development and launch of complex, feature rich, mobile enabled, modern websites, landing pages, and other web properties.
• Implement best practices across e-mail, web, social, and mobile channels.
• Develop a high-performance team including hiring, training, and performance management.
• Develops and implements processes through orientation, training and education to ensure that the competence of all staff members is assessed, maintained, improved and demonstrated throughout their employment.
• Practical experience and sound understanding of digital marketing, engagement analysis, analytics, web design, content strategy, and information architecture.
• Working knowledge of web server environments, SQL database management systems, and complex networks.
• Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, e-mail marketing, data and analytics, and social media principles.
• Strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills with ability to work effectively with leaders and associates at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external audiences.
• Strong project management skills.
• Self-starter with ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
• BS/BA or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years’ experience leading web development teams.
The Mittera Group is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. Tobacco use is not allowed on any of our properties.
Direct deposit for paychecks are required.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required. EOE