|Title:||Saddle Stitcher Operator|
|Company Division:||Mittera Wisconsin (J.B. Kenehan)|
|Location:||Beaver Dam, Wisconsin|
J.B. Kenehan is seeking experienced Saddle Stitcher Operators to join our Bindery Team. This is a full-time, 3rd shift (11:00p.m. - 7:00a.m.) position which offers full health benefits and a 401(k) with a company match as well as paid time off.
- Binds sheets of paper or signatures into complete saddle stitched and trimmed booklets by operating an automated bindery finishing machine.
- Jogs and cuts paper and board stock to required sizes for printing and cuts and trims finished products using a cutter.
- Folds sheets of paper into folders or signatures, finished or unfinished, using a folding machine.
- Operates small binding machines and drills or perform manual binding operations including tabber, laminator, collator or sickenger.
- Reads and understands the job ticket, layout sheet, artwork and other specifications before beginning the assigned job. Asks any questions or reports and problems regarding the assigned job.
- Sets up, operates and maintains all pieces of equipment which make up a part of the various binding and finishing equipment in a full-service bindery operation.
- Minimum of two years of bindery experience is required.
- possess excellent work ethic, communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment