|Title:||Web Press Operator|
|Company Division:||Mittera Wisconsin (J.B. Kenehan)|
|Location:||Beaver Dam, Wisconsin|
J.B. Kenehan is growing and we’re adding additional shifts to our commercial web press lines! We are seeking experienced Lead, 1st, and 2nd printing press operators on both nights and days. Put your skills to work in our heat set web printing facility where we print high-quality, full-color catalogs and other products that make our customers’ images jump off the page.
Why will you want to join our team? You want to work for an organization that is expanding and invests in itself and its employees. You are not just looking for a job, but a career with an organization that promotes from within and where you can realize your current and future career goals. You take pride in your work, and you appreciate being recognized and rewarded for a job well done. You want to work hard and play hard, so you want a location where quality of life is unmatched.
Bring your printing knowledge and experience to us, and together we’ll continue a decades-long tradition of making impressions we can be proud of.
Press operators work 12-hour shifts on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule.
· Lead a press crew in producing high quality printed product both safely and efficiently
· Read and follow job orders; setup jobs and operate printing press
· Monitor output to assure quality throughout each run
· Monitor equipment and perform routine/preventive maintenance
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment
· Previous experience running a commercial heat set web press required
· Experience running a Goss M130, Goss M500, Baker Perkins G16 preferred
We offer medical, dental, vision, disability benefits and more, after only 60 days of employment.
The Mittera Group is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. Tobacco use is not allowed on any of our properties.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.