|Company Division:||Rock Communications|
Rock Communications specializes in the production and printing of high-impact, full-color retail insert ads on web heat-set presses, and we are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team. Rock Communications offers great benefits with an increase to our already competitive wages.
- Perform preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance and troubleshooting of printing, bindery and prepress equipment.
- Follow prescribed maintenance schedule and perform repairs as needed to ensure continuous operations with minimal downtime.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds, repair industrial equipment, lift parts and equipment in confined spaces, rig heavy equipment and use a boom lift.
- The successful candidate will be provided a basic set of hand tools, and have the ability to safely operate and maintain power tools.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills, as well as basic math, computer and communication skills are essential.
- Completion of a maintenance program at a vocational/technical school or a recognized apprenticeship program in industrial mechanical maintenance is desired.
- Printing industry experience is preferred.
Rock Communications is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. Tobacco use is not allowed on any of our properties.
Payroll direct deposit is required.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required. EOE.