|Company Division:||Rock Communications|
Rock Communications specializes in the production and printing of high-impact, full-color retail insert ads on web heat-set presses, and we are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our 2nd shift team. Rock Communications offers great benefits with an increase to our already competitive wages.
- Perform preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance and troubleshooting of printing, bindery and prepress equipment.
- Follow prescribed maintenance schedule and perform repairs as needed to ensure continuous operations with minimal downtime.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds, repair industrial equipment, lift parts and equipment in confined spaces, rig heavy equipment and use a boom lift.
- The successful candidate will be provided a basic set of hand tools, and have the ability to safely operate and maintain power tools.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills, as well as basic math, computer and communication skills are essential.
- Completion of a maintenance program at a vocational/technical school or a recognized apprenticeship program in industrial mechanical maintenance is desired.
- Printing industry experience is preferred.
Rock Communications is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. Tobacco use is not allowed on any of our properties.
Payroll direct deposit is required.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required. EOE.