|Title:||Price Accuracy Specialist|
|Company Division:||MITTERA (Analytics/Digital/Studios)|
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
Come join our team of creative powerhouses that include designers, writers, photographers, videographers and more-all committed to wowing our clients and their customers.
Mittera Creative Services is a growing, dynamic creative business looking for ambitious design talent to join our team. Ideal candidates understand personal and client growth go hand-in-hand, inspiring them to do their best work while being mindful of deadlines and budgets.
If you’ve got a forward-thinking, never-say-die, positive mindset and a great portfolio, we’d love to hear from you!
The Accuracy Specialist will be Responsible for proofing, reviewing and comparing all forms of communication and content for accuracy. Follow client guidelines, as well as aiding the creative staff in reviewing client deliverables. This individual will face multiple deadlines throughout the day and will be examining detailed information that will require expedited attention and quality assurance. Client communication and coordination is an important part of this role.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in proofing, quality assurance and in paying high attention to detail
- This candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to achieve nearly 100% in accuracy technique.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills is a must, as well as exceptional communication, both written and verbally.
- Candidates will have experience with Mac platforms using various software such as Creative Suite (emphasis in Adobe InDesign), Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- The ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to meet client deadlines.
The Mittera Group is committed to providing a tobacco free workplace. Tobacco use is not allowed on any of our properties.
Direct deposit for paychecks are required.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required. EOE